- 6 Carisma potatoes, washed unpeeled
- 1 large cucumber, diced
- 5 stalks celery, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup green olives with pimento, diced
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (125ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Ground black pepper, to taste
Wash Carisma potatoes, chop into 1 cm cubes. Place cubed potatoes into hot (not boiling) water, then bring water to the boil. Cook until al dente. Potatoes should be firm but cooked through. Drain and cool.
Combine potatoes, cucumber, celery, onion and olives in a large bowl.
Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar and garlic powder in a small bowl. Pour dressing over potatoes and vegetables; mix well.
Season with pepper then chill. Stir potato salad again before serving.
Depending on your cooking method and technique the level of GR may vary.