- 600g Carisma potatoes unpeeled, washed
- Medium bunch (about 130g) fresh arugula
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kalamata olive paste
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
Wash Carisma potatoes, chop into 1 cm cubes. Place cubed potatoes into hot (not boiling) water, then bring water to the boil. Cook until al dente. Potatoes should be firm but cooked through. Drain and cool.
Meanwhile, to make olive vinaigrette, use a fork to whisk together the olive oil, kalamata olive paste, vinegar and mustard in a small bowl until well combined.
Add arugula and olive vinaigrette, and gently toss until well combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Depending on your cooking method and technique the level of GR may vary.