- 5 cups EarthFresh CarismaTM potatoes – cut into even pieces
- ½ cup (125 mL) toasted almonds – slivered
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) medium curry powder
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) minced shallots
- 1 garlic clove – minced
- ½ cup (125 mL) golden raisins
- ½ cup (125 mL) fresh cilantro – chopped
Wash the potatoes leaving their skins on. Cut potatoes into small even pieces, and place potatoes into hot (not boiling) water, and then bring to a boil. Cook until fork tender. Remove, strain the potatoes and let cool completely.
Place slivered almonds in a pan and heat for 5-7 minutes over medium heat, slightly toasting them. Set aside to cool.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, olive oil, lime juice and curry powder – add potatoes to mixture.
Add shallots, garlic, golden raisins, toasted slivered almonds and cilantro – gently mix to incorporate all ingredients.
Makes 5 servings.
Nutrients per Serving :
Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 2.5 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 34 mg
Carbohydrate 31 g
Fibre 5 g
Sugars 15 g
Protein 6 g
Potassium 231 mg
Vitamin A 2 %
Vitamin C 20 %
Calcium 4 %
Iron 10 %