- 5 EarthFresh CarismaTM potatoes
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) garlic powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) onion powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) paprika
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) sour cream (14% MF)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 mL) fresh parsley, minced
- Non-stick baking spray – we used a canola oil based spray
Preheat oven to 400º F (200º C).
Wash the potatoes leaving their skins on. Thinly slice using a mandolin. Place in a bowl and toss potatoes with vegetable oil to coat evenly. Sprinkle in the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and salt – toss to ensure all spices have coated the potatoes evenly.
Spray two cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray and spread the potatoes evenly (do not overlap). Bake until crisp and browned, 30-40 minutes.
Garnish with a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with chives and parsley.
Makes 3 servings (approximately 10-12 crisps per serving).
Nutrients per Serving :
Fat 4.5 g
Saturated Fat 0.3 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 711 mg
Carbohydrate 23 g
Fibre 5 g
Sugars 3 g
Protein 5 g
Potassium 32 mg
Vitamin A 6 %
Vitamin C 30 %
Calcium 0 %
Iron 6 %